Monday, May 19, 2008

back in late night again...

yeah... i can't get into sleep again... =( dunno why... haiz... insomnia again??? =.=" seems like very long time i didn't update my blog... so just a tiny update here... may was a horrible month for me... =.=" damn horrible... guess what... my laptop spoiled!!! T.T i think should be power supply failure or motherboard problem... and my warranty was over already... =.=" again... anywhere... sent to pc shop for a check and may be need to take a long month to fix it... so i guess i wouldn't have it with me for at least a month... T.T imagine i need to do go to kampar without my laptop... how am i going to do my assignment!!! currently using y desktop... but for sure i wouldn't bring it to kampar... because no space... so... *pray hard for it come back to me as soon as possible... i am so gonna miss my laptop... haha...

beside that... i spend a lot of $$ on my car also... on car maintenance and car audio... hehe... so... i am damn broke now... going back to kampar this wednesday... so need some maintenance... hehe... and i changed my ride... whee...

visit to some friend's profile on friendster... found a lot of changes... many updated photo wor... and seems like they enjoying their holidays with traveling... sigh... poor me just sitting here and do nothing... what a boring holidays...

finally... i finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... i borrowed this book from my friends last two days... and i finished reading in 2 days... geng leh? haha... seriously i was quite unsatisfied with this episode... the story line was quite messy if compared to previous episodes... and the ending was too sudden... Lord Voldemort was defeated too sudden... but anywhere... finally i have read all the harry potter series... although the released date of the last episode was July 2007... hehe... i have late for about a year... XP
sign of the deathly hallows...

well... still didn't feel sleepy yet.. should just sit in front my PS2 and start to defeating monsters...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: