Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm back!!!

It has been a long time since my last update my little messy and dusty bloggy... hehe... and now i am back... wakaka...

Christmas christmas is just around the corner... yeah!!! and christmas = gift and party... hehe... was invited for several christmas party... but i'm trying to organize one with friends... haha... more fun with friends right... haha... after last year my worst Christmas ever this year must repay it back... haha...

went to wetex parade this afternoon... and found quite many christmas tree there... ^^ and guess what... Santa Claus will be there on every Saturday and Sunday night this month... yeah... Love it... lolx... a little bit over excited... haha... Christmas wert???

planning to resign from work to travel... hehe... must enjoy our vacation right beside work... haha... let's see... may be i will went to genting again... may be Pulau Langkawi... May be Singapore also... My mum planning to go Hong Kong... but i wasn't so intersted with that... haha... well... i think i will travel in Malaysia for this year... Enjoy driving... XD

Recently i keep on repeating one song... hehe... Jason Mraz's songs... I'm Yours... Love his voice... Love the lyrics... hehe...

"So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm Sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours.."

so... what you want for your christmas gift??? hehe...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: