Friday, January 9, 2009

early in the morning...

today i wake up quite early this morning... 4am in the morning... haha... dunno why... just can't sleep back... was thinking something in my mind... feels like raining but it has been a long time didn't rain already... hehe...

recently my mood feel like raining day... somehow i feel like moody...was keep on repeating thinking on the same thing... hmm... it doesn't related to me... just i am concerning... haiz... all what i can do is just wondering... nothing more...

actually i like raining day... it bring peace to my heart during raining day... i feel so warm in my room when the day was raining... and of course... peace... and i am expecting to see rainbow after rain... sounds like girlish or childish... but i do expecting... haha...

did you believe rainbow after rain???

*gambateh yor... hope you will walk out from that soon...*

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: