Friday, February 13, 2009

first time to KTM station...

i was fetching a friend to KTM (Kereta Api Tanah Melayu or train) station this afternoon... and seriously... this is my first time stepped into train station... it might be sound sua ku (feel excited on a common thing) to anyone but indeed... this is my first time stepped into the train staion and see how the train looks like and how is the platform looks like... haha...

was listening to my friend saying how she could reach home after reaching KL Central... have to take 2 or 3 more LRT from KL Central only then can reach Ampang... then i think of i never took any train before, even LRT also i never took before... last time if traveling my father will surely be the driver... or my mum will drive also... then now if traveling i used to drive myself... even in KL wanna go anywhere also my father fetching me or i drive myself... that is why i never took train or LRT before...

may be i was just really sua gu... haha... so i made up my mind will try to take train to somewhere on a fine day... hehe...

no photos to put as i just fetch my friend there and leave when she get on the train... and to all friends... happy coming valentine day... =)

p.s. QT2 and Macroeconomic test is on this Saturday...which mean we will "celebrate" our valentine day with 2 lecturers... what the heck... ==

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: