Wednesday, March 4, 2009

tiny update...

it has been a long long time since my last update of my bloggy... quite busy these few days... really really busy... a lot lot things to do... have to submit a few assignment as the due date is just around the corner, then next week i will take 4 tests in a week... (gosh... what the heck is this...) then lastly, the class photo taking event which will last for 2 more weeks...

was really tiring for organizing these event... luckily i got a lot of helpful committee to reduce my workload... really really appreciate their help... everyone is looking like dying as we need to duty everyday under the sun... but it is good also as i know more friends during for this event... widen my connection... hehe...

hope everything will go on smoothly... i really need a long long rest after all these... =(

oh ya... i wanna switch my phone... considering to buy Nokia 5800XM... any comment about this phone???

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: