Wednesday, October 24, 2007

me....

well... recently there are alot alot things in my mind... and sum of them have changed me into another person... becoz of tat... i change... i used to be a guy with owaz fed up with confident, owaz joy, owaz making jokes n funs around... bt recently sumthing happend and my mind change... i dun think like wat i think be4 d... my mind changed d...

And... i have to pretend like nth in front of my friends... they will c me as da vincent tat they noe... vincent tat owaz talk very loud, jokes around n playful... bt in fact... inside myself... i wasnt tat... i prefer to remain silence nw... prefer to be alone nw... may be i still cant accapt the change of myself... bt i think eventually i will... EVENTUALLY... A word tat i not sure when is it... hope da day will come soon... i hate to pretend... haiz... i wish i can hibernate... then da time will pass very soon... i reli hope... n actually i myself oso cannot accapt my changes bt sadly... i have to... i have to change myself for sumthing tat i dun wanna lose it.......


bt... i have lose myself... =)
~vincent

No comments: