Sunday, June 21, 2009

recent life...

it is quite hard to desribe my life recently... it seems like June is not my month... haha... quite a lot of things go against my will... or may be i am just bad luck... first of all.. my money flows like water... spend really a lot this month... no matter how i try to save it... i will still have to spend it on something unavoidable... especially after the minor accident... all about money again... haiz...

second is about study... it seems like this semester is harder than any previous semester but it seems like i am still not in the mood to study... week 4 is approaching and there will be assignment, mid-term test and bla bla bla coming... but im not in the mood yet to study... geez... anothing thing is i can't get the car-parking sticker for this semester... so i am forced to park at east game and walk into the campus... it will take about 5-7 minutes to walk from east gate to Block B... and mostly my tutorial is on block B... so sad...

things in society also not going very well... quite a lot of things decided is against my opinion and thinking... but anyhow... that is a group decision and i shall obey it althougt i don't agree with what they decided... it seems like i am not that interesting in doing that as it is goes against my will... my point is, now i am in charge for that particular part, so why i can't decide on my own since it is my part? i don't get that seriously... somemore i don't like to do things in a big group... sometime too much ideas will make the meeting even more messy and chaos... at the end... nothing comes out... i just don't get it...

anywhere... i should think so much on those unhappy things... haha... life is till have to go on right? so i am waiting for Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen... expecting this movie as it will be showing on this wednesday... should be going with friends this friday or saturday... hope it wouldn't disappoint me as Terminator 4... anywhere... just watch Night At the Museum 2... once again... it rocks... i love both the first and second very much... especially the part "you dum dum, give me gum gum" it is soooo cute... haha...

hmm... at last i just hope things will getting better soon... as what should they have... hope so... may be i need someone to care about... someone to share some of my burden... it is quite heavy on my shoulder as a lot of things for me to do...

anywhere... today is 3rd sunday of June, so Happy Father's Day... Love you lots dad... =D

~~v1nc3nt0-

No comments: