Monday, June 1, 2009

update update!!!

i found out that has been a damn damn damn loooooong time since the last time i update my dusty bloggy... may be i have nothing to write on as the holidays for me are damn boring and damn long... haha... although i just have 3 weeks holidays... anywhere... i might just lazy to write only... hehe...

at last... the result for last semester was release and thanks god... i am quite satisfied with my result except for stupid PBM that caused i get my only C for this exam... grahhhhhh.... curse you PBM... haha... anywhere... at least my other subject pull my CGPA quite a lot... hehe...

sadly... Man Utd has lost the European Champion Cup... but i must admit that Man Utd play damn sucks that day with Cristiano Ronaldo missed quite a lot of chances to score for Man Utd...So, congrat to Barcelona fans and all those Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal fans who would enjoy the defeat of Man Utd...

finally, the university was reopening andi am here in Kampar now... haha... but going back on tommorrow as my auntie wedding is on this Wednesday... will be following my uncle car as he is going back too...

spend quite a lot of money during this semester break and mostly on my car... T.T so i am forced to postpond my plan to change a new cell phone... haiz... as i am really poor now... any part time job to be introduced??? haha... =P

just finish watching Rossy Business 巾帼枭雄 last week... it was really really a nice movie... i recommand it a lot... watching non stop from Astro On Demand... hehe... really really love it a lot... for me i like the character 柴九 played by Lai Yiu Cheung the most... he really make me hate him at first but like him a lot at last... with his intelligent and charisma he has contributed a lot for Sheren Tang... really love this movie a lot.. hehe...


ok la... actually still got a lot lot of things in my mind... but i think that is all for today as i need to sleep early for blood donation tomorrow... hehe... and i am going back tomorrow also... don't miss me ya... hehe...

~~v1nc3nt90

1 comment:

Pito Hui said...

U looking for part-time job?
The new dry cafeteria between Block D and Block E is looking for part-time waiter/waitress offering RM3-3.50 per hour. I personally thinks that it is quite a good job, u can think about it. ^.^