Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Optimistic vs Reality


Yeap, I knew I hope this would be a positive post from my previous posting, but well.. sorry! it seems to me that this will be another grumpy, negative post, hopefully it will be ended after tonight.

I wished for a change. I really really did and I have put in much efforts in it. Notwithstanding that efforts have been put in, but the result is simply not just as what I expected.

I tried to be optimistic, but each and every time the reality just turn me into pessimistic. That feeling sucks right?

At least I tried and there is nothing to lose? I though to myself. Yet, the result still matters to me. I noticed that I tend to isolate myself during this period in order to spread the negative feeling around.

It is harder than I though and somehow I think I failed that. Even people around me senses that something is not right in me. May be I was never a good pretender as I though. I just wrote whatever I felt on my face although I am trying hard to hide the disappointment.


lead me please!

~ v1nc3nt90

3 comments:

مها said...




شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركه عزل مائى بالرياض
شركة عزل حرارى بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض


Unknown said...

Keep your head up man, the post before this is deep, and says a lot of truth. Never give up, I could really relate, but I can see that you don't give up easily. I know this was an old post, but I still really enjoyed it. Haha sorry I am writing all these comments, don't mean to be a freak. Anyway, have a good day!

Unknown said...

This is both optimistic AND reality, earthling!!! Im an NDE and I saw what few others have seen!!! Git outta your worship of Buddha; he's totally worldly and satanic. Put your total trust in Jesus. ALONE. ALWAYS. And He'll raise YOU to Seventh-Heaven, too. DOES NOT matter if you're a Mailay man. Jesus accepts everyone.

1. You love God Almighty alone?
the Trinity? 3 in 1???
2. You love everyone else,
putting their lives
AHEAD of your own?
And you perish in that state?
Cya soon...