Tuesday, April 29, 2008

boring...

didn't check my blog for a long time already... haha... checking a lot of blogs that i never been... not that much changers... haha... almost the same as when i surf a few days ago... haha... back to myself... my life these few days was really really easy... games, movies and hanging out with friends... hehe... today i spend two hours just to defeat a boss in final fantasy xii... wasted two hours in front of my PS2 just to defeat a boss.. haha... my longest record is two and the half hours to defeat zodiark... a boss also... in final fantasy xii... haha...

went out with a gang of friends yesterday... and one of my friends was "summoned" by his girl friend and leave us all there... zzz... feel pity to him although he leave us there... haha... we have quite a good time there... because most of us was studied in university or collage... so it is very rare that we can be together... may be he had "better" time with is girl friend... lolx...

others than that... my life was quite boring... =( because some of our friends study in form 6.. can't go out everyday as me... hehe... i am super duper free at this moment... haha... may be should take a job to earn some little pity money... haha... oh ya... and i am going to JB this weekend... will be driving there... to shopping and clubbing... hehe... will meet an old friend there... a special friend for me... haha... looking forward to meet her soon...

oh ya... and i bought myself a new necklace... and a stainless steel bracelet... which cost me RM138 for the bracelet... i am damn poor now... haha... =P and i bough something i shouldn't have buy it... haha... dunno i should give that thing to her or not... *undecided* haiz...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: