Friday, April 4, 2008

update update...

hmm.. seems like it was quite a long time since i last update my blog... haha... so just update something happened recently... hehe...

ok... now this is important... haha...

UTAR Blood Donation Campaign!!!

yeap... UTAR will have the blood donation campaign on May 2008... and committee is needed... so Utarian who is interested to be committee members please contact me by email me at vince_leehc@hotmail.com... beside that... i also need your support!!! please support our campaign... hehe... the campaign was planned to held on 26 of May 2008... (but the actual date haven't sure yet... because we are waiting the answer from Hospital Ipoh...)

so... if you have any question about this campaign or have intention to join as committee... please drop me a comment or email me at vince_leehc@hotmail.com... i will reply you as soon as possible... thanks...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: