Monday, July 7, 2008

Are you happy? ^.^

today someone asked me this question... and the first thing come into my mind... i dunno... even the answer is so simple... it is just yes or no... but i don't think i can answer this question...

recently... quite a lot of things inside my mind... some might make me very happy... but some nope... arh... so confusing... is this what we called life huh??? for me... live your life happily is very important... because we are enjoying our life no matter rich or poor... no matter how hard our days is... we still can live happily...

sigh... but for now... seems like i miss out something here... just can't really feel happy at some time... arh... i'm starting to talk nonsense already... *fainted*

however... today the debate is exciting... haha... it has been years since i last do my individual debating... thanks Ann Lye to be my opponent... hope next time we wouldn't be opponent anymore... haha... i enjoyed it...

Are you happy???

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: