Thursday, July 10, 2008

homesick???

arh... suddenly felt so desperate to go back home... T.T dunno what happened... just feel so... think about it... almost 8 weeks im here in kampar already... should be time for me to go home already... haha... although i know they are people who stayed here for the whole semester... but not for me...

wanna go back to take my new identity card... because i renew it just before my semester start... so until now haven't collect yet... then wanna renew my driving license which will be expired on 17 of this month... somemore poor poor little kampar dun have any JPJ... can you imagine that??? a town without JPJ... OMG!!!

well... forced to postpond my trip to Ipoh to next week because this week was totally busy... assignments come after test... sigh... so forced to stay in Kampar this weekend... I wanna watch Hancock!!! again... poor poor little kampar don't have any cinema or theather... forced to go for ipoh just for a movie... planned to go back Muar next week... but seems like i have to choose between going back hometown or going ipoh... walao... got to choose again... because all my friends wanna go ipoh next week... and im the only driver... what to do??? which should i choose??? *fainted*

and oh ya... next wednesday i will take part in volley ball competition... will play intra-faculty first before inter-faculty... haha... quite a long time i didn't play volley ball already... hope my skills still with me... hehe... but then know what??? volley ball is a teamwork game... but the management will randomly pick us and form a team to compete... means i wouldn't know who is my teammate before the match... what the heck was this system... really *speechless*... however... happy-go-lucky la... haha... like always... win or lose doesn't matter for me... but will try my best... haha...

p.s. i love pon and zi sooooo much... they are simply too brilliant... thanks to the authour of pon and zi... Jeff Thomas, Azuzephre...


~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: