Monday, July 28, 2008

movies movies and movies...

well... didn't blogging these few days... getting lazier... hehe... ok... back to the topic... this should be a post posted by yesterday... but was too lazy to write it so just post out today... hehe... yeap... currently i am crazy with movies... watch a lot lot of movies last week... Matrix, Matrix Revolution, Matrix Reloaded (I knew these three movies were old old movies... but i haven't watch...), Hancock, Wanted and went to Ipoh yesterday for the Movie "Journey To The Center Of The Earth" nice movie... really... hehe...

reached Ipoh at 10am in the morning... fetch a friend there... then straight away went to Jaya Jusco for the movie... luckily still able to get nice seat althoght the show start at 11:30 and we arrived at 11... hehe... after the movie have my brunch (breakfast + lunch) in the McD near Tesco there... remind me my last Christmas Eve there... the worst christmas eve ever i have... and worst christmas also... but time flies... 7 months have passed... it feels like just as happening yesterday... i still remember every words you said... haha... will never let myself went into like that again... NEVER!!!...

yeah... and think about it... 7 months is not a short period... but it is like i changed a lot... hehe... seriously... when i read back my diary or blog post i wrote before this... i keep on wondering why the hell i will did that in that time... haha... so stupid and silly... but i guess this is what we called life and experiencing... haha... and at least... i have my a happy life now... enjoying my degree now... (but i miss my foundation days a lot... hehe) although degree was not easy... and really... without the burden i feel so free... and i wouldn't let anyone else to influence my emotional again... i live my life myself... wouldn't let other influenced me so easily again like what i did previously...

nice movie... hehe...

p.s. i enjoying the movie very much... thanks for your accompany... i appreciate very much... good luck in your study... i will be always there for you... =p

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: