Sunday, November 8, 2009

how can i get rid of these???

seriously...
i think i am really getting older...
and my mind is getting more and more stupid...
my mind was like shit today during the Entrepreneurship Mid Term...
my mind was blank when i trying to answer the question...
i have forgotten almost 80% of what i have studied...
and it wasn't like me at all...

is the paper too hard?
not really...
it is all direct and straight to the point...

i did study for the whole night...
and memorizing...
but it can't go into my mind at all...
sad to tell...
but i wasn't like that...
T.T

last time i can memorize in just a night...
but now i can't...
may be my mind has getting more and more stupid...
other gain more knowledge and become more clever when they grew...
but i am the opposite one...

may be my mind is still stuck with something...
can't really concentrade and memorizing...
but how can i get rid of these??
really hope that i can...
if not...
no more study smart for me... =(
what left is study hard...
and i totally don't like it...
i hate my mind now!!!
think too much of useless things...

who willing to unclog my mind for me?? =(

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: