Thursday, February 13, 2014

Say Something - A Great Big World feat Christina Aguilera

Ok.. i knew this song is kind of outdated but who cares? A great song will never get old and currently I am really addicted to this song!.. keep on repeating it when my desktop was on.. hehe.. as most of the people said.. the song that you listening is the one which could represent your current mood best.. and I am totally agreed about this..

and here is the lyrics..

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something...


It is a simple song.. yet touching and true.. well.. different listener could have interpret the meaning of the song differently.. as for me.. letting someone that you really love is never an easy process.. especially when you are used to have someone besides, supporting you and accompanying you all the while..

part of the lyric are really touching my heart.. if you could notice from above.. i have tried everything I can do.. and sometime it just does not work that easy.. but no matter what.. anywhere I would've followed you.. and that does not change easily..

Valentine Day is tomorrow.. to me it seems to be another year of lonely Valentine Day.. so how are you going to spend on this day? anywhere.. hope you would have a nice one.. 

oh ya.. one last thing.. i hope the courier agent will still remember my package.. it was like four weeks ago? I really hope the agent still remember.. wish me luck.. >.<

~v1nc3nt90

No comments: