Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy valentine... (belated post)

this is a belated post for my valentine day... haha... 14 of february... actually it is quite meaningless for me... haha... because i never celebrated this special day with anyone else... so if you asked me how was my valentine's day... i will just answer... LONELY =.=... haha...

well... as usual... i woke up in the morning that day... going to town for shopping... and see how other couples celebrate their valentine... haha... well... saw a lot of stall selling dolls and flowers... well... symbols of valentine... quite envy when saw a lot of couple holding dolls such as dog, bear and all... haha... sigh... i can only envy at them... haha...

well... this is the thing i feeling regret and disappointed during all my relationships... i never celebrate valentine's day with any of my ex... this make me quite regret and disappointed... haha... everytime also break before valentine or start after valentine... hehe... really really hope next year the same things wouldn't happened again... wishing luck for myself... XP

anywhere... 14 of february was pheyven's birthday... well... happy birthday... haha... grow older already neh... haha... i am still young... 17 now nly... XP... wishing you will have a happy valentine's day + happy birthday... (but when the time u saw this post your birthday will be passed already... because i can't online... so can't post it on time... sorry ya... hehe)

couple phone??? haha... look closely... it was N70 and N72

the back of the phone look exactly like the same... haha

No comments: