Saturday, February 2, 2008

home home home...

haha... i was back in Johore again... quite boring days here... because nothing to do also... haha... going shopping... full of cars and heavily jam in Muar town... because Chinese New Year is coming already... everybody crowding at town... zzz... imaging I need to take almost 45 minutes to reach town... it usually take 15 minutes...

Last few days I found one letter inside my old documents... it was a girl who wrote to me in year 2005... haha... 3 years already the letter... made me remind some of the old memory... that letter don’t have any special... but it was some kind of memory... that memory that I almost forgot... I decided to reply that letter again... because I did replied... but I not sure she got receive that letter or not... and after three years... I decided to write again a reply letter for her... wondering will she receive my letter again... because three years may be she moved already... moreover she stayed in Skudai... which is Johore Bahru... about 200km from my house... haha...

Sometime I was thinking... is it destiny? We meet people from far far away like I have friends from Sarawak, Sabah, Ipoh, Alor Star and all... hmm... we come from other places different... and we meet in UTAR.. is that destiny also... if I study in MMU may be I wouldn’t have meet them and know them... haha... my wonder... my ponder...

Last thing... Chinese New Year is coming already... haha... once a year... can get ang pao and all... and the most important thing... can eat a lot lot.. hoho... die la... gaining weight again... must diet after new year... sob sob... haha... ok la... to all my friends... happy Chinese new year... new year... new hopes...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: