Tuesday, February 26, 2008

you're such a failure...

yeap... the person i mean... is me... haha... for some of the reason... i am now prefer alone more than hanging out with friends... yesterday... my friends asked me go for ipoh today to watch movie and shopping... and i rejected... haha... and the reason very easy... it is just simply because somebody was gone from that gang too... not only me... but another person too... it make me doesn't feel like going... i dunno why... may be it is because deep in my heart... i still can't let go of something... yeap... a kind of feeling...

sigh... i am quite frustrated with myself... why i still couldn't let o of something that was no meaning and it doesn't worth it at all... i still can't escape from there... no matter how hard i tried... what i did... i am still facing the same problem... sigh... i am really really frustrated with myself... it was so silly and stupid... it is just like i prefer drown in the dream more than facing the reality... it wasn't my style... perhaps i changed... but i am going immature... sigh... such a failure... may be i should need a counselor... haha... but from last time until now... i don't like to see counselor... =p

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: