Friday, August 1, 2008

stressed???

yeah... was really in stressed these few days... just quite hard to get happy... and i will just keep looking for people to chat with me... haha... my housemates, my friends are my victims now... hehe... i will keep on dragging them to chat... haha... just asking for opinions... because... i do think i need a clear direction now for what i am doing... haiz...

feeling down this few days... although chatted with a lot of people already... still feels like not enough... haiz... is this a kind of disease also??? haha... yeap... if stressed for sure it have it own reasons... haiz... what to do... mid term test for quantitative technique is coming and i still got a lot of stupid things haven't finish... my test i wasn't quite well prepared... then i can't find enough helpers for the sport carnival photo shooting... who can help me??? T.T helpers needed...

and finally... it come to my personal stuff... and currently... i am confusing with my own feeling... haiz... i will always wish to see you more often... message with you more often... or even msn you more... i just hope i can... but i understand you have a lot of things to do... so do i... but i really hope so... last weekend was really nice... but it was too short for me... haha... i am so greedy... but i understand how you feel... after all we are not that close and know each other well also... just let it be... may be that is the thing i can do now...

wish to write a poem for you... can i???

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: