Friday, August 29, 2008

tag...

First the rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their name, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged

Then the facts...
1) I like to travel... but the facts is i alway travel alone... hehe... especially when i am not in mood... I wish to travel to England, Japan, and Maldives...

2) I wish to own a DSLR to replace my compact camera... Nikon D80 would be a suitable choice for me... and Traveling is never apart with camera... hehe...

3) I knew that i am ego... but just can't help with it... =P

4) Final Exam is coming... but i am still haven't start my revision yet... hehe...

5) I love Spicy Chicken McDeluxe very much... Everytime i went to McD will sure order for this... hehe...

6) I love music a lot... no music no life... I wish to learn piano when i was small... but can't make it since i choosed to learn mental calculation... so sad.... =(

7) I am always undecisive when come to an optional choice... i will rather choose both... haha... that is why sometimes i will rather to leave the decision for others... but im very decisive in my duty or works... hehe...

8) I believed happy-go-lucky... everything will be fine at the end... after every rain there will be a rainbow...

well that is all of this tag and now i am tagging...

~~Mei San
~~pheyven
~~jasmine phua
~~kelvin
~~keat soon
~~eliza
~~hoong lyn
~~wei yong

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: