Sunday, December 30, 2007

boring sunday...

as usual... sunday was the longest day of every week for me... wake up at 6 am today... dunno y... insomnia these few days... den da bao my breakfast at ghany... ate my breakfast... playing sum childish and silly games... watch movies... and bla bla bla... finally 2pm d... went out again for lunch... spend RM 8 on lunch... haha... coz order an abc for rm2.50... quite expansive bt nice... so it worth. den going for a little shopping after tat... bought a new game... need for speed prostreet... bought a new keyboard for my laptop... onot da keyboard on my laptop sure will spoil coz keep playing games... spending a lot lot others money for rubbish... haha...

stil lost my direction... alto i found it a bit way back to my life... bt sigh... for most of the part im stil lost... quite empty in my heart... my mind...from full of joy it become empty... yeap... at least last time i have a person to sharing joys, sadness and willing to listen to my hopes and dreams... bt no more for nw... sigh... bt sumthing have passed should let go of it... shouldnt think so much... haha... dunno y... i changed a lot... last time i wasnt like tis... i can put down feeling toward sumone very fast and soon... nt even one week i can forget d lo... bt y tis time even one month passed already i stil cant completly let go of it? sigh... ppl become more matured as time passed bt i become more immature in tis kind of stuff... haha... funny rite? may be sumday i will find my answer... hope so la...

last... today is 30 december d wor... means two more days to 2008... time passed reli fast... juz a blink of eyes nw 2007 stil left 2 days only... haiz... without noticed... i have been in UTAR for more than half a year d... haha half a year man... bt it juz like a week for me... alto too much things happend during tis half year... bt i stil feel it passed very fast... if can let me choose... i wan to go back to august or september again... hehe... to correct sumthing i did wrong... sigh... bt we all noe time will never return...

a early greeting from me... happy new year... to all my frens...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: