Monday, December 31, 2007

31 December...

today is da last day of 2007 lo... and of coz a happy new year from me to all my frens... bt think bout it... is it reli happy new year? haha... for others may be it will be a very happy day and moment... bt for me... it was quite terrible... first time im going to celebrate new year alone... wat a lonely way to celebrate new year eve... dis December was reli a terrible december... everything seem like going wrong, wrong and wrong... first i have lose sumone from my side... then im out from a branch of frens becoz of sumthing i did... sigh... like things will never gt rite in tis december... reli reli hope all these nightmare will end and a new start is waiting for me in the new year... i reli hope so... reli tired from all these stuff...

anywhere... stil wishing u all happy new year...