Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1 january 2008...

ok... quite a big different with da new year i expected... i tot i will be celebrating this new year alone... bt i was wrong...

ok... at 12 sumthing... i went to kwikstop... wanna buy sum beer to pass my new year... who noe i meet soo ting, pai woon and chui wern at there wor... then they ask me to go 21st (a little pub in kampar) with them... since i have nth to do... so i mai follow lo... den when im there, they ask c wherether i wanna go ipoh onot... haha... tat time oso 1 sumthing d lo... bt since i have nth to do so i mai ok lo then juz go wit them...

then they asked me to go westlake to call a fren.... so we walked from thier hostel to westlake juz to find her... bt at last... she dun wan to go oso... sigh... well then went to ipoh in 2:30 am...

reached ipho at 3.. went to eat at tesco there... and chatting there lo... almost 5 am d all oso tired so all ppl heading back to kampar lo... 5 sumthing i reached kampar and going 7-11 to buy beers... for myself... at this time i nid sum beers released my stress and forget my problem... den finally fetch they all back to their hostel...

meet tat fren at maha maju... she is with two other housemate... well... i went down da car and asked to see wherether they nid me to fetch them b onot... bt tat fren langsung dun bother and dun wanna talk to me... at last i turn back and go away...

nw im back to my own hostel... drunk two bottle of 640 ml Carlsberg... hoping i will forget all the things... all the unhappy things that happend... nw i am reli a little bit dizzy d after drunk 2 bottle of tat... bt deep in my heart... i noe i still missing her... sigh... hoping i can reli reli forget her...

~~v1nc3nt90, 1 january 2008, 6:02 am

No comments: