Thursday, January 24, 2008

Title?? no idea what i should put for this post...

ok... i am back here again... haha... without any purpose... just for crapping at here again... my friends ask me... recently is exam week wor... why i still can post up one post about one post per day... haha... actually i also dunno... just feel like blast out everything in my mind here... well... actually it wasn't about time... writing a post will took my about 40 minutes only... and we need break from study also de ma... can't just keep study de ma right? haha...

ok... today after marketing exam i went to Foundation General Office to collect my student bill... hmm... sometime i really wonder is UTAR really a non-profit organization? Exam haven't over yet ask people to collect bill for paying next semester tuition fees... Whatever la... will pay it after i go back my hometown... sigh... tomorrow will facing 2 subject of exam... tiring... imagine 2-4pm den 6-8pm... gosh... can't imagine keep sitting inside the exam hall...

well... quite peace for me these few days... no more arguing and quarrel... since that thing has over... i don't have any quarrel and argument again... haha... good for me... now it seems like blogging is something i can do when i have a lot lot things to share in my mind... last time i got someone to sms with... to chat with... to share story with... that is why i didn't blog often... but now seems like i am blogging everyday... haha... almost everyday i will be crapping here...



My student bill

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: