Thursday, January 3, 2008

time...

ppl say time is da best medicine... as time goes... it can flush away all those unhappy memory and all those things will slowly fade in memory... but for me... it seems like bullshit... sad bt true...

almost one month d lo since tat thing happend... bt i am still in a lost way... having insomnia almost everynite... sigh... shouldnt be like this... no matter how hard i tried... when i closed my eyes... i will remember all those moment... all past memory... i keep telling myself should forget it and all... and a time i tot i did it... bt once i meet her... everything come back into my mind again... sigh...

well... this is quite a big change for me... haha... im getting immature in handle all these things d... actually i am... yes... i changed... and for that... i have lost some of the frens... may be we r still frens... bt it wun be so close like before... sigh... alto i already noe it will happen bt still... i did it... so i can't blame anyone except myself... hmm... i made a wish during new year... bt nw... it seems like useless oso... days remain like tat... i wish a new start for new year and i reli reli tried hard to make a whole new me... i think i did it bt things happen around me didn't... im stil in da same situation as December last year... sigh...

i missing sumbody... a person that once to be very important for me... no... should say she is still so important for me... for her... i belif i was once important to her oso... bt seems like no more la nw... after she told me tat... i was hurt... reli unexpected she can forget everything so easily... bt can't blame her oso geh... coz we shouldn't keep all those things we shouldn't keep... or else it will be suffering like what im nw... saw her blog... noe that she was depressing and unhappy also... wondering wat happen... y she feel like tat and all... i noe the easiest way to noe is ask her... bt i didn't do tat coz i noe i shouldn't... should let go of her... and i believe... she is still angry... or may be hate me gua... sigh... reli dun wanna things happen like tat... bt it did... so juz accept it lo... better for her oso... alto i dunno is this way better for her onot... =S

hmm... nowadays reli gt a lot lot of rubbish wanna share wit someone lo... bt den seems like nobody around me can be my good listener... sigh... i found out my life was quite alone this few days lo... seems like no one is very close wit me d... sigh... after all these finally i understand gal's tears is more more more great dan what a boy did... it can change everybody' s view toward that guy... no matter hw close they was wit the guy before... a gal's tear can destroy all... close frens become normal frens... frens become strangers... some even treat u as enemy tim... sigh...

my blog was gtting dusty lo... only i write and read by myself only... haha... bt nvm le... at least this is a little space for me to tell everything that keep inside my little heart... at least this is a space for me to release all my problem form my mind... onot may be i will explode coz too much stress d... haha...

hmm... dunno should i say this onot... bt seems like she wun read this oso d so i juz write la... no matter what... i will owaz welcome you come back to me... may be you will said u r da one who leave me first... so no nid any chances... bt i tell you... if... if only la... if sumday u regret to do so... im still welcome you... i wun blame u... coz u r my piggy... owaz... and forever...

~~v1nc3nt90
3 january 2008 2:33 am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya..True..I agree about girls' tears..I saw it happen in my own eyes..but not related to you la..haha

But i think it work against girls too..not only guys..

sincerely,
anonymous#1