Monday, January 21, 2008

no more peace...

no more peace again in us...
i was really really frustrated...
for everything i did, was all mistake for you...
i wonder why i am so so so silly that could think of being peace all along this time...
shall never never think of this anymore...
never!!!
i never want to become like this...
but it is all because of YOU!!!
what you think and what you did...
i seriously didn't care anymore...
what i wrote on this is just my feeling and thinking...
never never think of provoking and accusing someone!!!!
especially the person is YOU!!!
If you think I am posting the photos for those purpose...
U ARE WRONG!!!
I just wanna peace and friendship...
it is YOU who ruined everything...
Sorry and don't blame me to be mean...
I have enough for things like this...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: