Friday, January 18, 2008

my wonder... my ponder... part 3

ok... i am back to here... for part 3... i would like to talk about love... there are quite a lot of love... love among family... love among friends... and love between couple.. and i would like to talk about love among couple for this time... hehe...

there was once i believed that love could last forever... haha... but seems like the fact told me it was not... but i believed... for most of the people... may be it is... but for me... it still haven't happen yet...

sometimes i was wondering... why there are couple can last for the whole life of them... but some of them couldn't last even one day... in my humble opinion... i think may be it is all about patience, tolerance and sacrifice... loving somebody means u are willing to accept the whole him/her... either good or bad... for me... a true love come from the bottom of our heart... it was sincere and true... and true love never fail...

for me... i only experienced puppy love... yeah... it was during my high school and recently... puppy love was so fragile... that is the different between puppy love and true love... puppy love was so fragile... as time go on.. you will find out some of weakness of your partner... nobody is perfect in this world... once you find out that and you think you was unable to accept it... and there is when it becoming a break up... for most of the people... they will think of break up if they find out they can't accept the weakness of their partner... hmm... for me... i wasn't think so... love is blind... if you really love somebody... it was not a problem to accept everything about them...

there was a saying said that "love me, love my dog"... it said that if you really love somebody... you have to accept everything about him/her... haha... seriously... i dun think it work anymore... for the past... may be it was true... but for now... it is very hard to say... divorce from a marriage was so common nowadays... so that with all those unmarried couple... suddenly a song came into my mind now... haha... "when i fall in love" by Celine Dion... it said "in a restless world like this is... Love is ended before it begun... And too many moonlight kisses... seem to cool in the warmth of the sun..." actually i was quite agree with this... no matter how much you love somebody... no matter how much kisses or even more than that... it is just simply nothing when the love was over...

hmm... i think that is all for what i think about love... but i really hopes somedays i will found my true love... not more puppy love... i was tiring with all those puppy love... it was so hurt and sad when you have to say good bye with someone you loved... i experienced that three times already... and recently... i was not so peace when breaking with somebody last month... because of somethings... it seems like she hate me more than anything... haha... really tired of all these things... dun wanna wish these kind of things happen again... it wasn't right anywhere... i wish to have more friends than more enemies... but somehow it was her decision... i can't and wouldn't forcing anything... but in future i think i will regret gua... because of hurting somebody and let that person hate me... i never wish thing going into like this... if there are anything that i able to do... i am willing to do so... i am sorry... no matter what... she was still my ex...

ok... lastly... what is love actually??? i also dunno... it was just my humble opinion... hopes any reader will give some comment for me... that make my wonder... and my ponder part 3..

heart connected to heart... wish i have it oso...

*wishing peace and friendship between me and her*

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: