Saturday, January 26, 2008

come on... last subject already...

oh yeah... finally the exam left the last subject... sociology... ish... actually sociology was one of my weak subject because i didn't pay much attetion during the class... and i don't like this subject... it is like history... sienz...

today web page design is quite ok for me because i can answer most of the question... but... writing for mass communication was totally out from my expectation... zzz... damn damn hard the writing for mass communication as i put most of my time to study web page design... i don't think i can score high mark in this paper... sigh... =.="

after tomorrow our semester final exam will be officially ended... haha... then it was time to go back hometown... haha... quite a long time didn't go back Muar already... miss my bed so much... haha...will be going back to celebrate chinese new year... and we have one whole month holidays... yippee...

but the most important thing now is study... my sociology arh... i don't want resit or repeat this paper... it was so so so horrible... wasting money and time... haha... ok la... should continue my study already... since it was 4 am already... gambateh... vincent... but now i prefer zZZ... lolz...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: