Sunday, January 13, 2008

hate tis feeling...

sigh... still feeling quite lost... like i have miss up sumthing in my life... yeap... and for nw... wat i have is loneliness... sigh... nth else... wanna sms chat wit people oso dunno gt who can chat... haha... and i decided to stop using my digi number(016) after 8 january d... so... to all my frens... pls contact me through my maxis la... (017)

ok... today should be finish my marketing revision de... bt reli lazy lo... haha... after dinner... i wandering in kampar without any destination for about an hour... im still in lost... sigh... drive in my car and wandering without any purpose... haha... a way of wasting petrol... went to a lot lot of places... go deep in every taman... when i went into westlake... saw a lot of utarian there... bt most of them i dunno de... haha... may be i should go down and make frens wit them... XP

study... study... and study...

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: