Monday, March 3, 2008

boring morning...

today i woke up early in the morning for the recruitment drive for photography... so went to UTAR at 9 something... in fact i got class at 1 pm... but still have to go for the recruitment drive... ok... my story started here... when i arrived in DSA room... the officer in charge there, Alice told me my recruitment was on TUESDAY!!! oh man.... she gave me the wrong information before this... so... i drove back to my hostel again... ish... wasting my sleeping time and petrol... haha...

back to hostel... went in my room... sit in front of my laptop... then online... haha... now i am thinking about something... i am thinking about if last time i didn't do that what will be me now? seems like i always will regret for what i did... like sometime i will regret for didn't buy that thing... may be i saw something special but i didn't buy... then i will be regret... or may be some words i said... haha... two weeks more will be my birthday... yeap... exactly two weeks more... wondering if i will receive any gifts or not... somehow i wasn't in my hometown... so may be might just passed it like a normal day... haha... however... i still got a wish... wishing to get something back... haha... but seems like it will only happen as miracle... haha...


i am as boring and sleepy as this cat... may be will just on my frozen throne and play DotA... haha

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: