Monday, March 17, 2008

know what... the friendster horoscopes said so...

i was surfing in friendster to take a look of my profile... and suddenly i saw the horoscope and wonder what will be its prediction for me because today was my birthday... actually i wasn't believed in stuff like horoscope but this thing is really convinced me a bit...

it said...

The Bottom Line

Do something that will make you proud of yourself -- and your ego will flourish.

In Detail

In order to gain the level of confidence you want, you have to stop focusing so much on what other people think. Does that sound counterintuitive to you? It shouldn't. Only insecure people base their status on what other people think. You need to stop trying to impress other people and start trying to impress yourself! Don't get carried away in other people's dramas and expectations. Do something that will make you proud of yourself -- and your ego will take care of itself.

*Credit to Friendster Horoscope for March 17 2008

my ego will take care of itself??? hey it sounds like what i did everyday... and i found it was a big mistake for me... my egoistic... haha... should i believe it??

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: