Wednesday, March 12, 2008

going to be eighteen...

sigh... can't sleep again... but tomorrow still got test... financial test... most probably wouldn't sleep for whole night already... and since i am going to be eighteen... hehe... and eighteen birthday is a milestone for a person in his/her life... so... i decided to write a post about me in this eighteen years... haha... and for this post... i will write in both English and Chinese... haha...

on 17 of March 1990, around 9pm something... a baby was born in Hospital Muar... yeap... and of course... the baby was me... haha... and so... that started my story... i am the eldest children in my family... yeap... the first children... i enter kindergarten at the age of 4... i dunno why... because usually people attend kindergarten at 5 years old... but my mum intend to send me there at the age of four... so i was study 3 years of kindergarten... haha...

then in 1997... i attend my first school which is Chung Hwa Presbyterian Muar... this time... i study only 5 years in primary school... because i skip my standard 4 after passed in PTS... (An exam taken in Standard 3... whoever passed this exam can choose to skip standard 4 and directly go into standard 5)... so... since standard 5, most of my classmate was elder than me... after finishing standard 6, i attend my secondary school in High School Muar... don't get confuse... it was high a school and it's name is High School Muar... haha... then i spend 5 years there...

during this five years... vincent changed a lot... not only in appearance, but mentally.... hehe... i used to be a really obedient student in primary school... haha... but in secondary school... i started to get bad... hehe... because some of the reasons... i don't like school rules... especially the rules must be followed by a prefect... (i was a prefect in secondary school... but i can consider myself as the worst prefect gua... because i never take down any student's name and send them to teacher... it sucks... but still dunno... they never fired me... so i was prefect for five years.... hehe) hmm... but anywhere... i started to like the join and involved in Club and Society's Activities... i joined RCS (Red Crescent Society) and i was really involved myself 100% in that... i enjoy going camping with friends, staying whole night for preparing the MP (Majlis Perpisahan... we having this ceremony annually to pass the position to the student next batch...) going duty on MSSD, marching and build up a wood tower... haha... that was really really sweet memories...
after SPM... i entered UTAR and i was still studying in UTAR now... now i am in foundation in arts... will get into degree in May... haha...

vincent has fallen in love with other girls three times... haha... actually... three times also is me who been dumped by the other side... hehe... but never mind la... take it as a new experience... hehe... three times relationship... but vincent regret for somethings... that is vincent never celebrate any special days with both those three persons... new year, valentine's day, my birthday (this year will be the same also... sigh...), her birthday and christmas day... sigh... none of those day i celebrated with each one of them... quite sad... hoping next relationship wouldn't happen the same thing again.. haha... if you ask me which girl i love most among this three... seriously i can't answer you... but occasionally i will miss the first and the third... hehe... because they gave me the most memory... haha... well... but currently, me and the third girl wasn't so friendly... i think she do really hate me a lot... but i really think i didn't do anything wrong wor... sigh... forget about it... hopes some fine day we will be friends again... i really doesn't wish to lose her...

Egoistic... a best word match with me... yeap... i admit i am ego... a really ego person... since primary school i always wanna be the one who making decisions... haha... may be that is my motivation for most of the things... because i will do what i can to get something... and determination... because i will proof that i wouldn't lose... haha... so in my gang during secondary school i was the "lao da" (meaning boss) haha... and i hold the president in RCS... may be all those thing made my egoistic getting worst... haha... and because my egoistic... i seems like lose my third ex... for some of the reason she leave me was because of my egoistic... hmm... sometimes i really sad about this... but it was me... should i change?

Friends... a very important words for me... i think i really can't survive without friends... although sometimes i prefer alone... but without friends... life was meaningless... i wish to make new friends everyday... every single day we are meeting with other new people and i hope i can be friends with them... hehe... actually i can be a really really nice and easy going person... but at the same time i also can be a very mean person... for those people i didn't like... i wouldn't hide it... it was some kind of declaring wars with them but i just don't care... because i don't like to pretend nice to them although i don't like them at all... that is why some people don't like me... haha... but i don't care... if you don't like me... just go away...

i always confident with myself and have faith in all things i did... and that is why i always try my best to do everything i can... and if i don't have faith with that... i wouldn't do it... because i am too "kia shu" (afraid to lose... my egoistic again... haha...) i was serious when i doing my job or things... but i like to make fun around when with friends and all... that is why my friends always said i am so immature... haha... yaya... i did admit... but i just wanna make fun around... but seriously... now only i know i was really immature in handing problems like love... after being scold by people... (especially pheyven... lol... but really thanks to you for wake me up... now only i know what i did was so immature...) only i awake... haha... never mind la... take it as experience also... hehe...

i also dunno how long i wrote already... about an hour already... and i couldn't think anything about me again... haha... so i guess will just stop here... and if you are so "lucky" to saw this post... hehe... please leave some comments for me... haha... i wanna know... ok? lastly... countdown-ing for my birthday... haha... ( but exam come first now... zzz...)

~~v1nc3nt90
12 March 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, that's quite an essay..

No offence, but not all girls like males who are extremely egoistic. I'm not saying that you deserve it or its your fault. But i just think that nothing is right if it is at the extreme.

It is all about being moderate. That's why they say that the challenge in life is the art of balancing. Too much or too little is neither good. Well, it's just my two cents.

Anyway, wishing you a and happy blessed birthday =)

Sincerely,
anonymous #1

Jasmine Phua said...

i jux realize how u score in bm, bi n sej... so love to write essay.. @@
i read ur blog until blur blur ady la.. nex time dun write so long neh.. putmore pic or wat lo.. any way wish u luck in ur exam.. n must be happy every day o.. if u dun feel down, can find me whenever u wan.. ^^

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

haha... thanx min... may be u r rite... that is why i score in bm and all... hehe... thanx ya... sure i will find u... XP... hehe... stay cute and beauty ya...

~~v1nc3nt90