Sunday, March 23, 2008

rushing assignment in this late night...

i was rushing for my group assignments in this late night again... i think i will do until sunday morning to finish it if i sacrificed my sleeping time... never mind la... get used with didn't sleep for whole day already... haha... actually i can do it tomorrow afternoon, but i just don't wanna drag it again so decided to finish it as soon as possible... hehe... i have strong determination...

wondering why all assignment works was done by me... zzz... this is an group assignment man... it wasn't individual assignment... never mind la... since i was the leader... then should just cover it for my group members... T.T

finished my finance assignment at around 10 something... i finished the draft for this assignment few days ago already... and checked by miss chai already... so what i need to do is just do some editing works on errors and type it into MS Document... thanks for seng leong for typing the first question for me... hehe... he was one of my members also...

one down... and still got another assignment to do... yeap... cost accounting assignment... both of these two assignment will need to submit on Monday... and this is the worst assignment in both two assignment... because i need to do the whole thing again!!! WHOLE thing man... because after checked by Miss Ching, most of the parts i need to redo again... and most of my group members were going back hometown... so... haha... everything is on me, the poor leader again...

i have finish for introduction part, fixed costs and variable costs part... now doing the semi-fixed costs... if this time assignment got peer evaluation i sure get full marks... because almost all of those thing done by me!!! haha... just kidding... actually i didn't mind to do their parts also... because we are all friends... and i was the leader also... so it is my responsibility also... haha... will just nagging at them when saw them... hehe...

not feeling sleepy yet... quite weird because i didn't get enough sleeps these few days... haha... dunno why... feeling depressed gua... may be... or insomnia... haha... may be i should see UTAR counselor for advise... seriously i never see any counselor since secondary school... haha... forget about it... i think i can handle by myself geh... haha... now 5 a.m. already... need to rush my assignment again... hehe... so will just stop here la...

under depression... me?

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: