Monday, March 3, 2008

sigh...

playing basketball just now with KTAR student and Jack Son they all... today i wasn't on form... haha... can't score much points if compared with last Wednesday... haha... however it was still fun and i made some friends from KTAR... play until almost 8pm and i went back to home to take bath... wonderful bath... haha... then went to Seng Leong's house to go for dinner with them...

stay at Seng Leong's house and wrote this blog... because my laptop was reformat-ing... haha... my laptop got a few problems these few days... quite laggy... so just reformat it... credit to Seng Leong for reformat the laptop for me... haha... so i still waiting for my laptop... haha...

looks like my days these few days quite disappointing... sigh... i am still unable to get something i wish... hmm... however... i will still try hard... but it was looks like really unreachable... haha... mostly i will get disappointing... but never mind la... i already used with that... but i manage to try... because i don't wanna let myself regret in the future... failure is better than never try right?

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: