Monday, March 17, 2008

happy birthday to myself...

hehe... finally... my 18th birthday was today!!! haha... received greeting from andrew ( i used to call him destroyer because he always spoil my things... especially my stationary... =.=) we are brother since primary school... then he "betrayed" us and "ran" to Singapore to further his study when we was form 3... hehe... anywhere... thanks to you... haha... and thanks to pheyven, hoong lyn, celine, and jeff quek for your birthday greet also... i appreciate it... and finally... thanks to min for your birthday greeting in sharp 12a.m. really on time lo... haha... thanks to you guys... tomorrow still have to go to university... wondering what is waiting me... haha...

~~you are the birthday present i want... wakaka...

~~v1nc3nt90
17 March 2008 3:48 a.m.

No comments: