Saturday, March 8, 2008

late in the midnight again...

it was quite late now but i still couldn't get into sleep... so drunk some beers... sometimes beers were good for relaxing and get away from problems... but i understand it was all temporary only... sigh...

listening to the music also... recently i found that some oldies was nice also... i am slowly get addicted to all those oldies already... haha... now i likes songs such as I will always Love You by Whitney Houston... Miss You Like Crazy by The Moffats... I put this song in my blog also... haha... really nice... The Calling- Wherever You Will Go... More Than Words by Extreme... Backstreet Boys - How Did I Fall In Love With You, Drowning, Aerosmith- I Don't Want to Miss A Thing and many many more...

Thanks to all these song to accompany me for the long long night... haha... any nice song to recommend to me???

~~v1nc3nt90

No comments: