Thursday, March 6, 2008

Love and Nurture Yourself...

today i was in DSA (Department of Student Affair) office and i have nothing to do... because i got to summit something to Miss Alice for Photography Society... but she was on the phone so i just walked around...

i saw a leaflet with the title"Love & Nurture Yourself"... so... again... my curiosity overtake my mind to order my body to take and read it... haha... there were written 36 sentences there... and i managed to read it one by one... and i found out some was very true... so i pick a bit out to share with you all...
  1. I send love to my fear. My fears are the place within me that await love...
  2. I give myself permission to be happy... not others...
  3. I nurture my inner child...
  4. I accept and love myself for who i am right now...
  5. I forgive myself. I release the past...
  6. I am calm, balanced, and in my center at all times...
  7. I am a lucky person. Good things happen to me...
  8. I have many good quality. I appreciate myself...
  9. I focus on what is good and beautiful. I open to see the Divine in all life and in myself...
  10. I expect only the best to happen and it does...
well... know why i highlight that sentence??? haha... actually until now... there are something that i can't let go... even it happened months or even years ago... and seems like i am always regret for what i did... haha... just hope that i can let go off these kind of feeling soon... especially in love...

p.s. credit to Counselling & Guidance Services of UTAR... those sentences were created by them...

~~v1nc3nt90

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very inspirational..I think these quotes are great!

sincerely,
anonymous #1

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

yeap... they are from UTAR DSA... and i think these are quite true and meaningful... that is why i shared with you all here... haha...